Professor Abdul Alim: A Muslim Professor of Hindi with Brilliant Record
Professor Abdul Alim is a professor of Hindi in the coveted Aligarh Muslim University with a remarkable academic career. The special feature of his work has been to highlight the work of those who are relatively unknown. Contribution of Nazeer Akbarabadi, to Hindi has been his focus of research throughout his academic career, a subject in which he not only did his own PhD but also mentored several of his students in their researches. His other areas of expertise have been medieval poetry and comparative literature.
He has been an alumnus of Aligarh Muslim University and completed his undergraduate and Post graduate study in the subject of Hindi in year 1980 and 1982 respectively. The topic of his Ph.D. thesis was 'Nazeer Akbarabadi Ke Kavya Ka Sanskritik Evam Samajik Adhyyan' published in the form of a book by the reputed Vaani Prakashan in year 1992. The research work has helped in bringing the often neglected works of the great poet Nazeer Akbarabadi to the forefront. Currently the book “Nazeer Akbarabadi Aur Unki Vichardhara” is being studied as a special paper in post graduate classes in 08 national universities across the country. He has also mentored many students on this topic Ph.D. thesis of 05 students has been completed and 03 are in progress and attempted to highlight the various aspects of his work.
Many of his research articles have been published in journals of national and international repute like Purvaic (U.K.) Hindi Anusheelam, Abhinav Bharti, Rashtraya Bhasha Patrika. He has also participated, presented papers and presided over sessions in many national and international seminars at England. Pondicherry University Pondicherry, M.S. University Trinavelly, Maulana Azad National Urdu University Hyderabad, Madras University Chennai, Pune University Pune,. Kashmir University Srinagar, Vikram University Ujjain, Delhi University, Delhi, S. V., University Trupati. Bharathiar University Coimbatore, Rajasthan University Jaipur, Nagpur University Nagpur etc.
Apart from academic career he has also been active on social frontier and has kept himself engaged in many welfare activities. He has been Member, Executive Council, All India Milli Council. He has been a prolific writer and speaker and has been specifically active on the education front. Delivering Sir Syed Memorial Lecture on "Sir Syed and future of Indian Muslims", Prof. Abdul Alim said that “education is the only key that can change the course of development of a country, community or the society and Sir Syed's vision of education is the only way through which Muslims of India can attain the higher order of social dignity and eminence.”
He observed that India had made a steeped progress in every walk of life, yet a large population in India was living in the ghettos of ignorance and illiteracy. He urged the AMU fraternity to carry on the message of Sir Syed and work for the realization of his vision and mission. He said, "We should work for the communal harmony and strengthening of national unity through education".
Prof. Alim urged the members of AMUAAB to work for eradicating poverty through literacy and take responsibility of poor students by adopting all their educational expenses.
Born on 7th January 1959 in the family of Mr Abdul Haleem, he has been an alumnus of Aligarh Muslim university, and is now Professor in the same university in the Department of Hindi.
1 Curriculum Vitae
1.1 Personal Details
2.2 Research Papers & Articles Published
3 Minor Research Project Completed
4 Major Research Project
5 Lectures Delivered
6 Paper Presented in International Conference/Seminars
7 Papers Presented in International Conferences/Seminars
8 Seminars Attended
9 Orientation Programme
10 Refresher Course
11 Workshops Attended
13 Membership of Academic Bodies
14 Membership of Social & Cultural Bodies
15 Scholarship Awarded
16 Cultural and Administrative Activities
1.1 Personal Details
Name: Dr. Abdul Alim
Father’s Name: (Late) Shri Abdul Haleem
Date of Birth: 07.01.1959
Marital Status: Married
Designation: Professor Department of Hindi Aligarh Muslim University ALIGARH- 202002 (U.P) INDIA
Address for Correspondence: B-21, Al-Halim, Dilshad Colony Greater Azad Enclave (Dhorra) ALIGARH- 202002 (U.P.) INDIA Phone No.09410693469 Fax No. 0571-2707944 E-mail: email@example.com
Country Visited: United Kingdom, Malaysia, Singapore, Kingdom of Bahrain, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Academic Qualifications: M.A., M.Phil. Ph.D. (Hindi) Adeeb, Adeeb Mahir (Urdu) Certificate in Arabic & Sanskrit
Teaching Experience: Graduate Classes since July 07, 1986 (28 year)
Postgraduate classes since July, 1989 till date, (25 year)
PhD Supervised: 06
Research under supervision: 06
1. Nazeer Akbarabadi Aur Unki Vichardhara’, published by Vani Prakashan, New Delhi, 1992.
2. ‘Jan Kavi Nazeer Akbarabadi Ki Chunihui Rachnain’, published by Bhargava Book House, Agra, 2003.
- Research Paper title ‘Nazeer Akbarabadi Aur parvotsava’, Published in Journal Mohsin, A.M.U., Aligarh, 1983.
- Research Paper title ‘Nazeer Akbarabadi Aur Krishna Janmashtami’, Published in Journal Qaumi Aawaz, New Delhi, 1984.
- Research Paper title ‘Nazeer Kavya Mein Krishna’, Published in Journal Hindustani, Allahabad, 1984.
- Research Paper title ‘Nazeer Kavya Mein Holi’, Published in Journal Mohsin, A.M.U., Aligarh, 1984.
- Research Paper title ‘Madeenatul Aulia’, Published in Journal Masha’ale Urdu, Moradabad, 1985.
- ‘Nuclear yudh: Manav Jati Ki Barbadi’ (Translation), Published in Journal Nishant, A.M.U., Aligarh, 1985.
- Research Paper title ‘Bhartiyata Ka Prateek: Nazeer Akbarabadi’ Published in Journal Aaj Kal, New Delhi, 1985.
- Research Paper title ‘Qaumi Yakjehti Ke Alambardar: Nazeer Akbarabadi’, Published in Journal paasbaan, Chandigarh, 1986.
- Ek Bahumukhi Vyaktitva- Dr.Zakir Husain, Published in Journal Nishant, A.M.U., Aligarh, 1986.
- Fakhruddin Ali Ahmad, Published in Journal Nishant, A.M.U., Aligarh, 1995.
- Research Paper title ‘Nazir ki Bhasha-Samanvaya Ka Mahasetu’, Published in Journal Hindustani, Allahabad, 1995.
- Desh Ki Bhavatmak Ekta Mein Hindi Ka Yogadan, Published in Abhinav Bharti Research Magazine, Hindi Department, A.M.U. Aligarh, 1998.
- Mere Guruwar: Prof.Vishwanath Shukla’, Published in Abhinandan Granth, Prof. V.N. Shukla , Moradabad, 2000.
- Research Paper title ‘Bhashayee Ekta Main Nagri Lipi’, Published in Journal Nagri Lipi’, Smarika’, New Delhi, , March 2000,
- Research Paper title ‘Nazeer Akbarabadi: Kavya Mein Samanvay Ka Swar’, Published in Journal Indraprastha Bharti, March2001, Delhi Hindi Akadmi, Delhi.
- Research Paper title ‘Bhashayii Ekta Aur Nagri’, Published in the book “ Nagri Vimarsha’’, Malav Nagri Lipi Kendra, Ujjain, 2003.
- Research Paper title ‘Sampark Lipi Ke Roop Mein Nagri ki Sambhavnayein’, Published in Abhinav- Bharti, Research Magazine, Published by Department of Hindi, A.M.U., Aligarh, 2003-04.
- ‘Yug Yugeen Kavi-Nazeer Akbarabadi’ Published in the book’ Hindi ke Vividh Aayam’, H.P. Bhargava Book House Agra, 2004.
- Research Paper title ‘Nazeer ki Sanakritik Chintandhara’, in Hindi Anusheelan’, published by Bhartiya Hindi Prashad Prayag, Allahabad, March, 2004.
- Research Paper title ‘Nagri Ka Vartman Paridrishya’, Published in Research Magazine, Abhinav Bharti’, Published by Department of Hindi, A.M.U., Aligarh, 2004-05.
- Research Paper title ‘Lok Sanskriti Ke Prateek Nazeer Akbarabadi’, in Research Journal Published by Faculty of Arts, A.M.U., Aligarh, 2005.
- Research Paper title ‘Santhali Bhasaha Aur Uski Lipi Ka Prashna’, in Nagree Sangam’ July-September, 2005, Published by Nagri Lipi Parishad, Gandhi Smarak Nidhi, Rajghat, New Delhi.
- ‘Bhartiya Bhashayein Aur Nagri Lipi’, in Purvaie’ Published by U.K. Hindi Samiti,Mddx.HAG9J.P.U.K (United Kindom), Issue 31, April-June,2005. Mddx. HAG9.J.P.U.K .
- Research Paper title ‘Nazeer Akbarabadi Ke Kavya Mein Chitrit Bharthiya Parve in Hindi Anusheelan’ Published by Bhartiya Hindi Prishad, prayag (U.P), March 2006.
- Research Paper title ‘Acharya Hazari Prashad Dviwedi Ka Bhasha- Chintan’ in Rashtra Bhasha Patrika Published by Bihar Rashtra Bhasha Parishad, Patna in 2006.
- Research Paper title ‘ Nazir Ka Kavya: Samajik Sandarbh’ Published in book Adhunik Sahitya mein Chitra Samaj’, Madras University, Chennai,2008.
- Research Paper title ‘Hindi Urdu ke Kavi : Nazeer Akbarabadi’ Published in a research Journal Abhinav Bharati, by Dept of Hindi, AMU, 2009-2010.
- ‘Dakani Bhasha’ Published in book Dakani Bhasha Aur Sahitya, Edited by T.V.Kattimani, Published by MANUU, Hyderabad, 2010.
- ‘Acharya Hazari Prasad Divwedi ka Bhashik aakyan ’Published in a book Bhasha ki Bhitari Paratey, Editor Rishab Dev Sharma published by Vani Prakashan, Delhi.
- Research Paper title ‘Shamsher Baldur Singh ki kavyanubhuti ke Aayam’ Published in a Humanitaries and social Science International Research Journal Akil Geet Shodh Drishti, 2011.
- ‘Merey Agarj’ Published in a book Prof. Syed Rahamatullah Abhinandhan Granth, Jindaji Ke Rah Par Edited by Dr. Chitt Annapurana, Chennai.
- Research Paper title ‘Hindi Upaniyason mein Viisthapan : Samajik Evam Sampradaik Paripreksh Mein’ Published in a research Journal Abhinav Bharati, by Dept of Hindi, AMU, 2011-2012.
- Research Paper title ‘Nitik -Mulya Aur Hindi Upaniyas’ Published in a research Journal Abhinav Bharati, by Dept of Hindi, AMU, 2012-2013.
- “Pareebhashik Shabdhavali: Sidhaant Aur Vivahar” Published in Book Anuvad Ke Bhasha Evam Shabdavali Hamdard Public Library BEED M.S February 2014.
- Book Prescribed In Course: The book ‘Nazeer Akbarabadi Aur Unki Vichardhara’ has been recommended and prescribed for the teaching of M.A (Final) Course in the Department of Hindi, A.M.U., Aligarh Hari Singh Gaur University, Sagar (M.P) and Vanasthali University, Vanasthali (Rajasthan).
Nazeer Akbarabadi and his poetry with Special Reference to National Integration’ sponsored by UGC, 1991-1993.
Co-Investigator of UGC Major Research Project `The Comparative study of women in Hindi and Tamil novels (1990-2010)`.
Joint Editor: ‘Nishant’ Hindi Magazine, A.M.U., Aligarh from 1995-1997.
Editor: ‘Mohsin’ (Hindi Section) Hall Magazine, M.M.Hall, A.M.U., Aligarh, 1983-84.
Member, Editorial Board: ‘Abhinav Bharti’ (Research Magazine), Department of Hindi, A.M.U., Aligarh 1989 and 1996-1999. ‘Nagri Sangam’, Published by Nagri Lipi Parishad, Gandhi Smarak Nidhi, Rajghat, New Delhi, 1999 till 2007.
- ’Shiksha Ki Avashyakta’, sponsored by Adult Education Centre, A.M.U., Aligarh 1991.
- ‘Nagri Aur Shiksha’, sponsored by Adult Education Centre, A.M.U., Aligarh, 1991.
- Gaun Mein Praur Shiksha Ka Prachar Aur Prasar kaise Karein’, Sponsored by Adult Education Centre, A.M.U., Aligarh, 1992.
- ‘Praur Shiksha Ka Prachar’, sponsored by Adult Education Centre, A.M.U., Aligarh, 1992.
- ‘Sampradayak Sadbhavna Ki Zaroorat’, sponsored by Adult Education Centre, A.M.U., Aligarh,1995.
- ‘Hindi Rashtra Bhasha Ka Mahatva’, Hindi Sahitya Sammelan, Allahabad, 14 Sept 1998.
- ‘Bodo language and national Integration’, National Seminar on Bodo language and Culture at Vishwa Yuwak Kendra, Chanakya puri, New Delhi, 16.11.1999 organised by Gandhi Hindustani Sahitya Sabha, Delhi, Participated as a resource person.
- ‘Madhyayugin Sahitya Mein Samanvaya Ke Swar’, Hindi Academy, Delhi, as a main speaker on 21.10.2000.
- ‘Role of Bodo language and Lipi in strengthening national Integration’ National Seminar on Bodo Language and Culture at Rajendra Bhawan, organised by Gandhi Hindustani Sahitya Sabha, Delhi participated as resource on 16.11.2000 .
- Keynote address in J.N.V.University, Jodhpur in a National workshop on 9th and 10th January under the auspice of Commission for Scientific & Technological Terminology, Govt.
- ‘Bhartiya Sahitya mein Pratifalit Kalidas; Parisamvad mein Saraswat Atithi Ke Roop mein delivered a lecture, November 15, 2007.
- ’Presided a Samapan Satra in a National Seminar on ‘Mahadevi Verma’ organized by the Department of Hindi, A.M.U., Aligarh on November 17-18, 2007.
- Paper on ‘Bhashai Ekta Aur Nagri’ at International Conference, Department of Modern Indian Language and Literary Studies, University of Delhi, Delhi,6-7 February 1999, as A.M.U., Delegate. 7
- Paper presented at II World Dalit Writer’s Conference, U.K.,2000 “Samasik Sanskirti Ke Prateek Nazeer’’ 12-15 October 2000 at London (U.K), as A.M.U., Delegate.
- Presented a paper ‘Nazir Ka Kavya: Samajik Sandarbh’ in a three-days International Seminar organized by the Department of Hindi, Madras University, Chennai, January 5-6 2008 Also preside a session.
- Chaired in the technical session on Women Empowerment in the International Conference on ‘open and Distance learning for Social Justice’ 22-24 March, 2011 organized by A.M.U., Aligarh (U.P) India.
- Chief Guest and speaker at world Hindi Diwas celebration organized by Embassy Bahrain - 10 January 2013. 6. Chaired in the session in the Two Day International Seminar on ‘Terminology & Translation: A General Review’ organised by Hamdard Public Library, Maharashtra on 8-9 February 2014.
- ‘Nazeer’ Ki Bhasha, Seminar on Comparative Literature organized by 32nd Adhiveshan of Bhartiya Hindi Parishad at Jaipur University, Rajasthan, 16-17 October, 1992.
- ‘Nazeer Akbarabadi Ki Bhasha Ka Tulnatmak Adhdhyayan’, PLAI National Seminar at Firozabad Degree College (U.P), 7 March 1995.
- ‘Role of Hindi in Emotional National Integration of India’ IInd Convention, Psycho-Linguistic Association at L.A.D College, Nagpur, Maharashtra, 17-18 October 1996, as A.M.U., Delegate.
- ‘Devanagri Lipi Ki Prasangikta’ at 21st All India Nagri Lipi conference held at Gandhi Darshan Samiti, Rajghat, New Delhi dated 11-12 September 1997.
- Paper on ‘The Poetic Language of Nazeer Akbarabadi at the IIIrd National Conference of Psycho- Linguistic Association of India, October 20-22,1997 at S.V.University, Tirupati (A.P.) as A.M.U., Delegate.
- Paper on ‘Yug-Yugeen Kavi Nazeer Akbarabadi’ at the National Seminar on Nazeer Akbarabadi at B.R.Ambedkar University, Agra on 28th Feb.1998.
- Paper on ‘The role of Hindi in National Integration of India’ at the all India Literary Conference, Kodungallur (Kerala), 7-8 November, 1998, as A.M.U., Delegate
- Paper on ‘Hindi Aur Urdu Bhasha Mein Amanta’ at Annual Conference, Hindi Sahitya Sammelan,Ujjain 26-27 December,1998.
- Paper presented on ‘Soochna Kranti Aur Hindi’ at National Conference of PLAI, March 19-21, February 2000 at Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, as A.M.U., Delegate.
- Paper on ‘Nazeer Kavya Mein Ekta Ke Swar’ at Hindi Akadmi, Delhi, 20, October 2002.
- Paper on ‘Bhartiya Bhashayein Aur Devanagri Lipi’ at 23rd All India Devnagri Lipi Conference at Shirdi, Maharashtra, 18-19 March 2001.
- Paper on ‘Bharat Ki Bhasha Samasya’ at 53rd Adhiveshan of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan, Trivandrum, Kerala, 11-13 January 2002.
- Paper on ‘Hindi Ki Rashtriya Mukhya Dhara Mein Adivasi Sahitya’ at Gandhi Hindustani Sahitya Sabha, Rajghat, New Delhi,23-24 March 2002.
- Paper on ‘Desh Ki Bhavnatmak Ekta Mein Hindi Ka Yogdan’ at Kendriya Mein Hindi Sansthan, Agra, 20-22 September 2002.
- Paper on ‘Sampark Lipi Ki Roop Mein Nagri Lipi, National Seminar at Kali Dass Academy, Ujjain (M.P.) 11-12 January 2003 ,as A.M.U., Delegate.
- Paper on ‘Lipi-Viheen Boliyon Ke Liye Nagri Lipi’ at 25th All India Nagri Conference at Gandhi Darshan, New Delhi on 3-4 March 2003.
- Presented a research paper in 26th All India Nagri Lipi Conference held at Hyderabad on 28th -29th February,2004 under the title-Bharat Ki Sampark Lipi Devnagri, as A.M.U., Delegate 9 .
- Presented a research paper entitled ‘Nazeer Akbarabadi Ka kavya Dharmik Sahishnuta Ka Dastavaiz’ in a two days National Seminar held on 5th -6th of March, 2004 at Madras University, Chennai jointly organized by Madras University, Mahatma Gandhi International Hindi University, Wardha and Central Hindi Institute, Agra.
- Presented a research paper entitled ‘Bhartiyata ke Prateek: Nazeer Akbarabadi’ on 22.03.2004.in a national Seminar on ‘National Integration and Indian Literature’ held at Centre for Comparative Study of India Language and Culture, A.M.U., Aligarh.
- Presented a research paper entitled ‘Nazeer ki Sankrit Cintan Dhara’ on 5-6 November 2004 in the 35th national Conference of Bhartiya Hindi Parishad, Prayag ,organized by Karnatak University, Dharwar, Karnatak as A.M.U., Delegate.
- Presented a research paper entitled ‘Yashpal Ki Kahanion Mein Nari’ in the national Seminar organized by Department of Hindi, University of Madras, Chennai, on 11-12 December 2004.
- Presented a paper on ‘Mohan Rakesh Ki Natak Adhay Adhoore’’ Mein Stree-Purush Sambandh’ in National Seminar on Adhunik Shitya Mein Prush organized by Department of Hindi, Madras University, Chennai, 18-19 February 2006.
- Presented a paper ‘Yash pal Ke Katha Sahita mein Madhyavarg our Nari’ in the national Seminar sponsored by UGC in First Grade Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Bangalore, Karnataka, February 23,2007.
- Presented a paper ‘Nagri ek Shreestha Sampark Lipi ke Roop mein’ in the National Conference organized by the all India Nagri Lipi Parishad at Gandhi Darshan December 15-16, 2007.
- Chief Speaker in National Seminar on Gandhi Ki Bhasha Neeti Aur Rashtra Bhasha organized by Department of Hindi, Vikram University Ujjain (M.P.) and Gandhi Hindustani Sahitya Sabha, Rajghat, New Delhi on 12-11-2010.
- Valedictory address in National Seminar on Comparative Literature Hindi and Indian Language M.S. University at Tiruneveli, Tamil Nadu on 28th January 2011.
- Chief Speaker on Urdu and Hindi Seminar organized by Azar Academy, Aligarh on 09.02.2011.
- Presided over All India Symposium MEZAAN on ‘stereotyping and Manipulation of Historical Facts’ organized by General Education Centre, A.M.U., Aligarh on 25-06 Feb.2011
- Presided over All India Sir Syed Memorial Debate on Politics of Identity has outlived its utility in India organized by Student Union, A.M.U., Aligarh on 3-4March 2011.
- Attended and presented a paper on Shamsher: Kavyaanubhuti Ke Ayam at Mulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU), Hyderabad 0n 30-31March, 2011.
- Acted as the Chairperson in one session and presented a paper on ‘Hindi Upanyason Mein Visthapan Ki peeda’ in the National Seminar problem of Diaspora in contemporary Hindi literature organized jointly by UGC and Mathama Gandhi University at Chembalam, Idukki Distt., Kerala on 26-28 Sept, 2011.
- Presided over National Seminar on ‘Women writing in Hindi and other languages’ organized by Pondicherry University Pondicherry, 2-3December, 2011.
- Acted as the Chairperson in a session and presented a paper in National Seminar on Naitik Moolya Aur Hindi Upanyaas organized by UGC Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Pune, 22-23 January, 2013.
- Presented a paper on “Nazeer Akbarabadi Ganga Jamunai Tehzeeb kai Prateek’’ in a National Seminar organized by ICHR New Delhi, Deptt. Of Hindi, MANUU Hyderabad, 4-5 March, 2013.
- Acted as Chairperson in one session of National Seminar on Literary, Historical and Cultural Paradigms revisiting translation studies in India organized by Department of English, AMU, Aligarh, 23-24 March, 2013.
- Acted as Chairperson in a seminar on ‘Curricular Reforms in Higher Education ’ organised by Ravenshaw University, Cuttack, Odisha, 16-17 May, 2014.
- National Seminar on Evaluation of Distance Education Programmes in India, Realities and Possibilities’ organized by Indira Gandhi National Open University at A.M.U., Aligarh, 19-20 March 1994.
- CONTRIBUTION TO DISTANCE EDUCATION PROGRAMME: 1. Designed syllabus of paper-IV, M.A.(previous) Urdu (Distance Education) entitled ‘’Hindi Zabaan Aur Adab’’ for Maulana Azad National University, Hyderabad in 2004.
- Framed 6 lessons for M.A (Previous) Urdu (Distance Education) paper –IV entitled ‘’Hindi Zabaan Aur Adab’’ for Maulana Azad National University, Hyderabad in 2005.
- Worked as Co-ordinator for Distance Education Programme for B.A (Hons.) Hindi Elementary Course, A.M.U., Aligarh in 2004.
- Framed 13 lessons for Class-XI Hindi Course (Distance Education), A.M.U., Aligarh in 1993.
- Participated in I Orientation Programme sponsored by UGC Academic Staff College A.M.U., Aligarh, 12.11.1988 to 19.12.1988.
- Participated in II orientation program by UGC sponsored by Academic Staff College A.M.U.,15.01.1990 to 13.02.1990.
- Participated in Adult Education Master’s Trainer programme sponsored by govt. of India, State Resource Centre, Lucknow,1989. 12
- Participated in Hindi Refresher Course sponsored by UGC Academic Staff College at Jodhpur University, Rajasthan, January 1993.
- Participated in Hindi Refresher Course sponsored by UGC Academic Staff College at J.N.U., New Delhi, January 1995.
- Attended Workshop on counselling Skill for Counsellors by Academic Staff College , A.M.U. Aligarh, between 4&6 April 2003.
- Attended National Workshop on Takneeki Madhyamon Mein Hindi ka Prayog, sponsored by Commission for Scientific & Technology, Govt. of India on January 9-10, 2004 held at J.N.V. University, Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
- ‘Nazeer Kavya Ka Sanskritik Aivam Samajik Adyayan’ All India Radio Agra, 29th October 1991.
- ‘Moharram Ki Ahmiyat’ All India Radio, Agra, 25th June 1994.
- ‘Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan’ at All India Radio, Agra, 27th October 1994.
- ‘Fakhruddin Ali Ahmad Ki Gaurav’ All India Radio, Agra, 9th Feb. 1995.’’
- ‘Moharram Ki Ahmiyat’ All India Radio, Agra, 10th June 1995.
- ‘Zakir Hussain Ki Gaurav Gatha’ All India Radio, Agra,28th December 1995
- ‘Dr. Zakir Hussain’ All India Radio, Agra, 4th April 1996.
- ‘Indira Gandhi Ki Gaurav Gatha’ All India Radio, Agra, 30th October,1996.
- ‘Basant Panchami, Kavi Nazeer Aur Agra’ All India Radio, Agra, 10th February 1997.
- ‘Nazeer Kavya mein Brij Lok’ All India Radio, New Delhi, 2006. 13
- Assigned Member, Faculty of Arts A.M.U., Aligarh (2006-till date).
- Co-opted Member, Board of Studies Department of Hindi Vikram University Ujjain (M.P.) (2006-2008)
- Member, Board of Studies, Department of Hindi, A.M.U., Aligarh.
- Member, Executive Committee, Nagri Lipi Praishad, New Delhi.
- Member, Executive Committee, Rashtriya Hindi Parishad, Meerut (U.P.)
- Member Executive Committee, Jamia Urdu, Aligarh.
- Life Member, Bhartiya Hindi Parishad, Allahabad.
- Life Member, Bhartiya Anuvad Parishad, New Delhi.
- Member, Board of Studies Department of Hindi, Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad, 2008-2010.
- Member, Board of Studies, Department of English, A.M.U., Aligarh, 2014-2015
- General Secretary, Deeni Taleemi Council, Aligarh, 2007-2010.
- Member, Executive Committee, Noorul Uloom Education Society, Aligarh.
- Member, General Council, All India Milli Council, New Delhi,2007- 2010.
- Member, Executive Council, All India Milli Council,, New Delhi,2007- 2010.
- Joint Secretary, Noorul Uloom Education Society, Aligarh. 14
U.G.C.’s Junior Research Fellowship of Rs.900/- per month from 01.04.1995 to 30.06.1986 for research work leading to the degree of PhD
Appreciation Certificate Awarded by Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Prayag (Allahabad) on the Occasion of ‘Hindi Divas’ on 14th September 1998.
1. Shield awarded by Rashtriya Hindi Prashad Meerut, U.P. on the Occasion of Hindi Divas on 14th September 2000.
2. Appreciation shield and shawl awarded by Bhartiya Dalit Academy, Delhi on the occasion of 16th National Dalit writer Conference 2000 at Tal Katora Stadium, New Delhi on 5-6 December 2000. CORPORATE,
1. Warden, R. M. Hall, A. M. U. Aligarh, from 01.08.1987 to 30.12.1990.
2. President, literary and Cultural Society, R. M. Hall, A. M. U. Aligarh from 1987to 1990
3. Warden, M. M. Hall, A. M. U. Aligarh from 1991 to 1992.
4. In charge, Coaching & Guidance Cell, M. M. Hall, A.M.U., Aligarh from 1991 to 1992.
5. In charge, Reading Room, M. M. Hall, A.M.U., Aligarh from 1991 to 1992.
6. Warden, Sulaiman Hall, A.M. U., Aligarh from 1992-1993.
7. President, Literary and Cultural Society, Sulaiman Hall, A.M.U., Aligarh, 1992-93
8. Warden, Sir Syed Hall (North) A. M. U., Aligarh in 1993-94.
9. President, Literary & Cultural Society, Sir Syed Hall (North) A. M. U., Aligarh in 1993.
10. Programme Officer, N.S.S., A.M.U., Aligarh from 1988 to 1991. 15
11. Assistant Superintendent of Examination, Faculty of Arts Centre, A.M.U., Aligarh 1993-94, 1996 and from 2000 to 2005.
12. Scrutiny officer in various University Examination and Admission, A.M.U., Aligarh from 1991 to 1994.
13. Warden, V.M. Hall, A.M.U., Aligarh from 1995 to1996.
14. Assistant proctor, A.M.U., Aligarh from January 1996 to Sep. 1996.
15. Assistant Proctor, A.M.U., Aligarh, May 2000 to December 2005.
16. Deputy Proctor, A.M.U., Aligarh, Jan.2006 till April 17, 2007
17. President Fine Arts Club A.M.U., Aligarh 1995 to 1997.
18. Advisor International Student A.M.U., Aligarh from 2005 to April 17, 2007.
19. Superintendent of Examinations Centre, Medical, Engineering, Law, Science, women’s College and Sr. Secondary School, from Jan.2006.till April 17, 2007.
20. Coordinator, UGC-JRF, Net, Coaching Centre A.M.U., Aligarh, 2002 till 2005.
21. Counsellor- Distance Education Centre A.M.U., Aligarh from 1996 till now.
22. Convener, Departmental Research Committee, Department of Hindi, A.M.U., Aligarh, Since 2006 till now.
23. Chief Scrutiny Officer, Examination from 1996 to 2005, Department of Hindi A.M.U., Aligarh and from 2007 till now.
24. Seminar In charge Hindi Department A.M.U., Aligarh since Nov.2008 till date.
25. Coordinator Hindi Refresher Course, UGC Academic Staff College A.M.U., Aligarh 26th November 2008 to 18th December 2008
26. Coordinator M.A. Hindi Admission test Department of Hindi A.M.U., 2010.
27. UGC Observer JRF Net test in Lucknow University, June 2009. Jamia Millia Islamia December 2009 and Meerut University Meerut June 2010. 16
28. UGC Observer, JRF Net Test in Himachal Pradesh University Shimla on 26th June 2011.
29. Coordinator B.A. Admission, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, 2013-2014 and 2014-2015.
30. Member Admission Reform committee, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, 2014-2015. Place: ALIGARH (Prof. ABDUL ALIM)