Worldmuslimpedia.com will present the profiles of Indian Muslims and Muslims of Indian origin whose achievements in diverse fields are worth admiring, and will also act as a database and a vehicle of communication between one another. It will focus on personalities and their work and achievements and their contributions in various fields. Muslims are an integral part of Indian society and their achievements need to be recognized and acclaimed if India is to develop as a unified nation.
The site will also carry out articles on the organizations working for Indian Muslims.
This website and its proprietors and administrators do not support
- Any kind of violence, related to any ideology, any community, any country, any motive including all forms of crimes, wars, civil wars, rebellion, sedition and terrorism; and induced violence like abortions on non-medical grounds and suicides;
- Any campaign of hatred against any religion or community;
- Any kind of obscenity – open or hidden;
- Any practice considered “forbidden” in Islam.
The website promotes
- Religious, moral and family values
- Love with the whole mankind
- Cooperation between all communities and groups on issues of common interest, and against vices of all kinds;
- Love for mankind as well as native land.